THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER CLUB
To GRC Members who have not yet paid their subs for 2017:
The address list has now been sent to the Yearbook Publishers so those who have not yet renewed their membership will not be able to get their Yearbooks until The Clubs Championship Show Saturday 22nd. July 2017. The publishers send out the yearbooks, the club aims to have the surplus at the show. Those not collected at the show will be posted after that date.
- Established 1913
- If you are a member of the Golden
Retriever Club you gain all these advantages
1. A world-wide advertisement of your kennel and stud dog(s) in
the GRC’s Yearbook
2. A record for all time in the Yearbook of your dog(s) achievements
on the bench and in the field.
3. The opportunity of winning many beautiful Trophies offered
by the Club at its Shows and Trials and for yearly achievements.
4. Priority for nomination in the Club’s Field Trials and Working
5. The knowledge that if your stud dog is in the Club’s Yearbook
Stud List his name automatically goes out to all stud dog enquiries
received by the Secretary whether from members or not.
6. A Yearbook – considered to be one of the best, if not the best,
in the canine world – that is published annually.
7. A magazine published in the autumn with items of interest, reports,
8. Reduced entry fees at the Club’s Open and Championship
9. The opportunity to attend seminars/symposia on subjects of particular
interest to the breed.
10. The opportunity to visit European Golden Retriever Breed Club
shows combined with a sight-seeing tour.
ALL THIS for a yearly subscription of: UK Membership Single £10, Joint £12 Overseas Associate Membership Single or Joint £16
- Associate members resident outside
Europe can upon payment of an extra £8 have literature
and Yearbooks sent by Airmail.
- To download a membership application
form, click on the appropriate diamond.
UK Membership application UK Standing Order Form Overseas Associate membership application GRC UK Membership Renewal 2017
- PLEASE NOTE, APPLICATIONS
RECEIVED WITHOUT PROPOSERS AND SECONDERS WILL BE RETURNED